Thursday 12 October 2017

Back of the net....

CT results


So the results are in, and all is good..... WAHOO!!  My liver metastases (ie. tumours) have shrunk slightly and my bone cancer is inactive.  I'm so pleased.

Dr P did say that from new year I would have my bone strengthening jab every two months instead of every month. This is because I will have been on it for a year and it can cause femur fractures and also a nasty sounding issue with my jaw bone. It means the bone dies and I would be in pain and also get jaw infections and basically the dentist wouldn't be able to do anything on my teeth etc!!

And, I am being sent for an MRI on the liver which will sent up to the B'ham QE hospital to see if I'm eligible for radiofrequency ablation where they blast your tumours by heating them to very high temperatures which destroys them. Take that tumours, you little fuckers!  Let's hope I'm eligible!!

Anyway, I'm off to drink lots of prosecco.  Feeling very happy. xx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.