Tuesday 24 July 2018

Is the chemo working?

Scan results


So last Wednesday I went for my first CT scan since starting Paclitaxel chemotherapy....

Me about to have my CT scan...Kind of like a Krispy Kreme but less tasty!!

My latest vlog tells you the results. Link is below (YouTube).

https://youtu.be/NoynQXrVGCY

Oh, and on a cheerier note, here is a link to a make up video which I did before my CT scan and turned into a bit of disaster - but it made me laugh!!

https://youtu.be/1jHvs40rZvg

Until next time. xx

3 comments:

  1. Thinking about you Kate. Keep focusing on that few well earned days away, wherever it may be 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve never been NED either. And three years in, I don’t think I ever will be. :-/

    - Crazy Cancer Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such w brave lady Kate. Your blogs are so good in that they help people understand just what it means to have chemo. Both Alan and I wish you as much luck as is possible and hope that you get a chance to get away and have a rest from all this. Lots of hugs. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.