Sunday 29 January 2017

Sleepy....

Zzzzzz


After a totally brilliant night on Friday with the Worcester crew, getting up on stage singing with Come Together (our official Snow Ball band) at Drummonds and going to bed at 2am, I am now absolutely shattered....zzzzz.

Giving it some

Blurry....that might have been the gin though!


After the morphine working really well, I am now in a lot of pain again, but this time it is on my left side down at the bottom of my ribs, and it is incredibly tender and sore when I touch my side.  Now I'm wondering what on earth that is... have I broken a rib cos my bones are weak or have I got some cancer in that area that hasn't been detected??

Honestly, everything that now happens or hurts is a constant worry...sigh.

The tiredness, which I didn't suffer with the first time during radiotherapy, is full on. I was so uncomfortable with the pain last night that I went to bed at 9.45pm, turned the light off at 10pm and woke up at 8.30 this morning and I still feel really tired . Maybe Friday night has caught up with me but I've been blasted with so much radiation over the past week,  that won't be helping. 

Off to the hospital tomorrow and every day until Thursday for my radiotherapy sessions.  I will also miss the funeral of my aunt next week as I'll be having treatment. 

Website wording


Yesterday I updated our website, www.breastunitevents.co.uk, with my cancer story as we can't now say we are two young breast cancer survivors as only one of us now belongs in that category, and may that continue to be the case into old age for Suze. It was hard to find the right words to describe the two of us now, apart from best friends obvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.